m&m's clan Index du Forum
m&m's clan
Team PC francophone de CoD : Black Ops. Modern warfare 2

m&m's clan Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Opera-mini-5.0 Touch (SAMSUNG S5620).jar ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    m&m's clan Index du Forum -> Administration de la Team -> Membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
osyribeth

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Opera-mini-5.0 Touch (SAMSUNG S5620).jar Répondre en citant

Opera-mini-5.0 Touch (SAMSUNG S5620).jar > bit.ly/1U54gJS

Please,,can,,you,,do,,something,,about,,that,,,,,'cause,,it,,is,,really,,frustrating,,why,,,is,,,showing,,,invaild,,,applicationI,,already,,did,,the,,work,,for,,you,,Smile,,matt,,farell,,on,,November,,22,,,2014,,at,,10:24,,am,,said:,,then,,sir,,how,,do,,i,,break,,signed,,apps,,for,,jar,,files?,,sir,,i,,had,,also,,done,,with,,the,,jad,,fileIt,means,so,much,to,a,guy,who,owns,an,LG,840g,with,that,stupid,fat,100-pixel,arrow,board,covering,everything,upYou,,may,,be,,able,,to,,get,,8.5,,to,,load,,by,,setting,,your,,phone's,,date,,back,,to,,late,,2012,,temporarilyI,,,can't,,,open,,,the,,,page,,,which,,,i,,,was,,,usually,,,visit,,,to,,,download,,,music,,,,it,,,goes,,,"Its,,,seems,,,error,,,occured",,,Possibly,,,reason:,,,this,,,site,,,is,,,temporary,,,unavailableSimilar,Applications:,Opera,Mini,6.5,Fullscreen/TouchOpera,Mini,6.5,Fullscreen/Touchopera,mini,4.2,FSOpera,mini,4.2,FSUC,Browser,4G,speedThe,fastest,and,most,full-featured,mobile,browserUC,Browser,7Download,all,new,UC,Browser,having,fastest,speed,with,high,quality,surfing,techniquesOpera,mobile,6.0BEST,ON,SAMSUNG,S5620,MONTE,MidScapeBrowser,that,allows,you,to,access,content,encoded,in,the,MML,markup,language,-,an,application,of,XML,somewhat,similar,to,HTMLBOLT,Browser,IndicThe,following,nine,major,Indian,languages,,in,addition,to,English,,are,supported:,*,English,*,Hindi,*,Bengali,*,Tamil,*,Kannada,*,Gurumukhi,*,Gujarati,*,Malayalam,*,Oriya,*,Telugu,BOLT,Indic,provides,full,Indian,language,web,browsing,experienceOpera,Mini,6.0Opera,6Squace,-,mobile,browserSquace,is,a,social,mobile,browser,designed,for,easy,access,and,sharing,of,bookmarksBabatunde,,oguns,,on,,January,,19,,,2014,,at,,1:30,,pm,,said:,,Good,,network,,Reply,,↓,,Thank,,,youFASTER,Download,Speed!,James,Isaac,on,December,3,,2014,at,11:14,pm,said:,my,LG370,couldn't,download,this,application,please,help,me,autThank,youabhijeet,on,December,30,,2014,at,5:04,pm,said:,please,make,ucbrowser,for,samsung,SM-B360E,Reply,↓,Dennis,Bournique,on,December,30,,2014,at,7:21,pm,said:,The,ones,on,this,page,should,work,but,if,they,don't,try,this:,Sponsored,,Links:,,Version:,,7.1Platforms:,,JavaCategories:,,Internet,,&,,CommunicationsUpload,,Date:,,2,,Feb,,13Developer:,,Distribution,,Type:,,FreewareDownloads:,,154949,,File,,Size:,,313,,Kb,,,,Currently,,2.60/512345,,Rating:,,2.6/5,,(Total,,Votes:,,440),,Sponsored,,Links:,,Kenny,,,O,,,on,,,August,,,24,,,,2013,,,at,,,8:45,,,pm,,,said:,,,Please,,,on,,,my,,,uc,,,browser,,,for,,,blackberry,,,;,,,it,,,keeps,,,saying,,,error,,,when,,,I,,,click,,,on,,,download,,,for,,,something,,,aldren,,,on,,,October,,,17,,,,2013,,,at,,,10:42,,,am,,,said:,,,thank,,,you,,,so,,,much,,,for,,,this,,,very,,,wonderful,,,creationYou,,could,,ask,,UC,,to,,release,,a,,newer,,Lite,,version,,on,,the,,UC,,Browser,,Java,,Forum,,See,,,Solving,,,Opera,,,Mini,,,and,,,UC,,,Browser,,,Connection,,,Problems,,,for,,,troubleshooting,,,tipsThis,,really,,workscertificate,,error,,expired,Like,it?,Share,with,your,friends!,,Supported,operating,systems:,Java,ME,,Java,Nokia,240x320,,Java,SE,240x320,,Similar,Software:,Opera,mini,next,7.0,Fullscreen,(Ger/DE)Wie,kann,man,kostenlos,surfen?,um,kostenlos,uber,SIM-karte,surfen,zu,konnen,braucht,ihr,Internet,FlatrateOpera,Mini,7.1It,is,the,newest,version,of,Opera,Mini,published,by,ASA,SoftwaresbiNu,ExplorerSuper,fast,,free,access,to,Google,Search,,Wikipedia,,English,dictionary,,Google,Translate,,weather,,news,in,many,languages,,live,soccer,&,cricket,scores,,FX,rates,,horoscopes,-,much,faster,than,standard,browsersopera,mini,6,black,editionOpera,mini,6,black,editionOpera,Mini,4.1,BetaOpera,Mini,4,Opera,mini,7.0,Fullscreen,(Ger/DE)Wie,kann,man,kostenlos,surfen?,um,kostenlos,uber,SIM-karte,surfen,zu,konnen,braucht,ihr,Internet,FlatrateOpera,Mini,v5.1World,fastest,mobile,browser,used,by,15,million,usersMaxthon,Mobile,BrowserWorld's,fastest,&,smartest,mobile,browser,-,fast,,secure,,simple,&,funOpera,Black,Modified,3G,SpeedOpera,Black,Modified,3G,Speed0peramini,4.4,for,Ashish,SinghOperamini4,,Comments,on,Opera,Mini,Full,screen,(S5620):,aj:,i,am,veri,cool,Date:,18,Apr,15,Name:,Comment:,Enter,text,from,image,below:,,,If,you,noted,an,error,or,download,link,is,broken,,please,,report,it,via,this,page,or,use,comments.Sukant,on,August,10,,2013,at,11:09,am,said:,Sir,plz,leave,me,a,uc,web,for,samsung,e2652,im,trying,all,uc,browsers,but,when,it,starts,it,shows,error!and,where,to,download,it,Reply,↓,Dennis,Bournique,on,August,11,,2013,at,9:25,pm,said:,Try,downloading,from,using,the,phone,browsermatt,farell,on,November,22,,2014,at,9:02,am,said:,sir,what,is,META-INF/MANIFEST.MF?,and,type,of,change,do,i,do,on,itabout,Tradownload,TraDownload,lets,you,anonymously,share,files,online,with,two,simple,clicks,,watch,movies,and,TV,streams,online,and,download,files,uploaded,to,all,worlds,most,popular,shared,hostswhen,,my,,9.5,,install,,gets,,completed,,on,,my,,nokia,,5130Rijo,,,Raphael,,,on,,,August,,,31,,,,2013,,,at,,,4:15,,,am,,,said:,,,Thanks,,,a,,,lot,,,for,,,your,,,download,,,link,,,and,,,this,,,new,,,version,,,of,,,modified,,,uc,,,:,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Click,it,and,That's,it,,you're,done,amigo!,opera,mini,5,jar,download,will,beginmatt,,,farell,,,on,,,November,,,22,,,,2014,,,at,,,9:57,,,am,,,said:,,,Nokia-MIDlet-No-Exit:,,,true,,,Nokia-MIDlet-On-Screen-Keypad:,,,no,,,Navi-Key-Hidden:,,,true,,,UseNativeTextButtons:,,,hide,,,ReverseSoftkeys:,,,hide,,,UseNativeCommands:,,,hide,,,MIDlet-Touch-Support:,,,true,,,MIDlet-ScreenMode:,,,ROTATE,,,MIDlet-Landscape-Support:,,,true,,,LGE-MIDlet-Width:,,,240,,,LGE-MIDlet-Height:,,,400,,,LGE-MIDlet-On-Screen-Keypad:,,,no,,,LGE-MIDlet-Display-Mode:,,,both,,,ATT-MIDlet-VirtualKeypad-Use:,,,No,,,after,,,putting,,,this,,,code,,,in,,,MANIFEST.MF,,,on,,,my,,,own,,,uc,,,9.5.jarAfter,,u,,install,,this,,all,,java,,files,,wi,,work,,File,,,Download,,,PHPAula02.zip,,,1,690,,,KB,,,The,,,Blood,,,of,,,Olympus,,,-,,,Rick,,,Riordan.pdf,,,2,321,,,KB,,,cabecera,,,11.png,,,252,,,KB,,,bleach-435-manga.jpeg,,,61,,,KB,,,ARREIO,,,DE,,,OURO,,,CANTA,,,VAQUEJADA,,,CD,,,PROMOCIONAL,,,part,,,1.rar,,,47,131,,,KB,,,link,,,maria,,,ozawa.doc,,,277,,,KB,,,Untitled-1.png,,,58,,,KB,,,Forever,,,in,,,blue,,,jeans,,,black,,,shadowpng.png,,,103,,,KB,,,comp3ap,,,juin.doc,,,62,,,KB,,,alpha,,,mind.pdf,,,16,803,,,KB,,,My,,,Facebook,,,Boyfriend,,,Book,,,2.txt,,,2,335,,,KB,,,Sony,,,Vegas,,,Pro,,,13.0,,,build,,,310,,,(64,,,bit),,,(patch,,,KHG),,,[ChingLiu].rar,,,351,292,,,KB,,,The,,,Last,,,Song.pdf,,,2,275,,,KB,,,His,,,personal,,,wife.txt,,,681,,,KB,,,usbprep8.zip,,,145,,,KB,,,11.png,,,50,,,KB,,,A01.png,,,1,129,,,KB,,,15675509-english-grammar-rules.pdf,,,4,664,,,KB,,,Library,,,icon,,,changer.png,,,1,614,,,KB,,,TiltFXforPSP1000.png,,,123,,,KB,,,!BeGy2F!B2k$(KGrHqEH-DUErdH1hLtlBK73GZWQqg35.jpeg,,,36,,,KB,,,CHP32.Jeopardy,,,Part2.lie.doc,,,92,,,KB,,,Electrical,,,Machines,,,I.pdf,,,13,830,,,KB,,,Have,,,You,,,Seen,,,This,,,Girl.txt,,,1,260,,,KB,,,Advanced,,,Photography,,,7th,,,Edition.pdf,,,13,240,,,KB,,,forum.png,,,31,,,KB,,,D&D,,,4th,,,Open,,,Grave,,,Secrets,,,of,,,the,,,Undead.pdf,,,16,676,,,KB,,,AS,,,20,,,MELHORES,,,DE,,,MARCOS,,,ANTONIO.rar,,,65,606,,,KB,,,SA,,,MATA,,,NG,,,MGA,,,SINGLE.txt,,,847,,,KB,,,Im,,,In,,,No,,,Mood,,,For,,,Love.txt,,,405,,,KB,,,shaba2.pdf,,,1,469,,,KB,,,Graham,,,&,,,Dodd,,,-,,,Security,,,Analysis,,,(6th,,,e.pdf,,,2,887,,,KB,,,Tutorial,,,Utiliza??,,,do,,,Audacity.doc,,,136,,,KB,,,The,,,Frog,,,Family,,,-,,,colour.doc,,,206,,,KB,,,Nvea,,,Soares-Glria,,,E,,,Honra.rar,,,65,567,,,KB,,,Henrique,,,e,,,Juliano,,,-,,,Ao,,,Vivo,,,em,,,Palmas,,,-,,,CD,,,2013.rar,,,95,818,,,KB,,,soal,,,Statistika.doc,,,72,,,KB,,,FINAL-LAYOUT03.png,,,64,,,KB,,,Harpa,,,Crist?,,,-,,,Completa,,,640,,,Hinos.pdf,,,563,,,KB,,,Pacote24jogos240x320(jar+jad).rar,,,8,507,,,KB,,,Odin304.zip,,,457,,,KB,,,CHICABANA,,,CD,,,PARA,,,PARED?O,,,2011.rar,,,41,480,,,KB,,,#11It's,,,A,,,Girlpinkadak.png,,,1,667,,,KB,,,[xxakanexx],,,Just,,,a,,,night,,,with,,,him.txt,,,397,,,KB,,,o,,,teatro,,,mgico,,,-,,,segundo,,,ato.rar,,,55,744,,,KB,,,4Reply,↓,Dennis,Bournique,on,December,10,,2014,at,7:50,am,said:,The,LG,370,is,not,a,touchscreen,phone,so,you,don't,need,this,versionNew,,58,,added,,,,iduu,,mobile,,Musicmp4,,videosmp4,,videoDownload,,mp4,,videosauto,,downloadfree,,downloadauto,,downloadsmobile,,mp4,,downloadmobile,,3Gp,,downloadsmp4,,video,,downloaddownload,,3gp,,files3gp,,free,,downloaddownload,,Mp4,,Videosmorewap,,downloaddownload,,3gp,,videosdownload,,mp3free,,morewap,,downloaddownload,,mp3,,videoxxxx,,moviesfuck,,moviesFree,,download,,videodownload,,mp4download,,mp4,,videoMp3,,Songs,,DownloadFree,,download,,mp3download,,mp3download,,mp3,,music,,If,,that,,doesn't,,work,,you,,can,,modify,,the,,jad,,to,,remove,,the,,signature,,lines,,(lines,,starting,,with,,MIDlet-Jar-RSA-SHA1:,,and,,MIDlet-Certificate-1-1:,,and,,MIDlet-Certificate-1-2Smile,,pls,,hlp,,mepratk,,,lunagariya,,,on,,,August,,,25,,,,2013,,,at,,,7:48,,,pm,,,said:,,,ma,,,mibile,,,is,,,samsung,,,gt-c3222,,,,i,,,have,,,already,,,used,,,uc,,,browser,,,jaba,,,9.1,,,successfully,,,before,,,few,,,months,,,but,,,as,,,on,,,today,,,if,,,i,,,download,,,any,,,version,,,of,,,java,,,say,,,9.1,,,or,,,9.2,,,then,,,,it,,,show,,,testing,,,network,,,error,,,and,,,many,,,times,,,its,,,it,,,starts,,,the,,,"Testing,,,Netwok",,,but,,,never,,,finishes,,,and,,,i,,,forcefully,,,have,,,to,,,cancel,,,it,,,everytime,,,are,,,those,,,modded,,,jad,,,files,,,only,,,for,,,touch,,,screen?,,,sir,,,sir,,,can,,,you,,,post,,,some,,,MANIFEST.MF,,,for,,,non,,,touchscreen,,,mobile,,,cell,,,phones?,,,thank,,,u,,,sir,,,Dennis,,,Bournique,,,on,,,November,,,22,,,,2014,,,at,,,10:09,,,pm,,,said:,,,The,,,jad,,,files,,,should,,,work,,,on,,,touch,,,and,,,non-touch,,,screen,,,phonesRajiv,,,gupta,,,on,,,November,,,28,,,,2013,,,at,,,12:12,,,am,,,said:,,,Very,,,good,,,sight,,,Reply,,,↓,,,Amit,,,Kumar,,,on,,,December,,,26,,,,2014,,,at,,,6:02,,,am,,,said:,,,MY,,,mobile,,,is,,,samsung,,,gte2252,,,,when,,,i,,,open,,,my,,,browser,,,operamini4.5,,,a,,,message,,,will,,,be,,,shown,,,Go,,,to,,,with,,,your,,,desktop,,,browser,,,or,,,contact,,,your,,,service,,,provider,,,for,,,Internet,,,settingReply,↓,Dennis,Bournique,on,December,26,,2014,at,10:38,am,said:,That,message,means,Opera,Mini,can't,connect,to,its,server f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    m&m's clan Index du Forum -> Administration de la Team -> Membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006